For the most reliable and efficient transfers, we offer Aspera delivery. Aspera has become an industry standard for secure, reliable and speedy delivery of high volumes of data and is practically invulnerable against problems commonly experienced during FTP/FTPS/SFTP deliveries.
The workflow is as follows:
- You push the deliverables to our Aspera Connect server by placing a Delivery order on the platform (using Aspera account credentials supplied to you by mediapeers).
- Afterwards, your client (provided they meet the requirements below) can pull the files from the server through a simple website at https://aspera1.ses-ps.com in their web browser. Simply provide them with the following details:
- The website address for the Aspera server, i.e. https://aspera1.ses-ps.com
- The same Aspera account credentials (login and password) you used when placing the Delivery order
- Instructions to install the free Aspera Connect plugin (see below)
These requirements apply for accessing Aspera and downloading files from there:
- Install the free Aspera Connect plugin, available here: http://downloads.asperasoft.com/connect/
- Check if these network ports are open in your network connection or corporate network:
- TCP port 22
- UDP ports 33001-33010 (UDP port 33001 is enough in principle, however multiple UDP ports are recommended to enable multiple concurrent downloads)