Any of the following Access levels may apply to a User or Organization:
- Company: The entry is only visible to Users in the same Organization, and admin users with the required access override powers.
- Viewable: The entry is visible to all admin Users (even e.g. external ones).
Please be aware of the following concepts when setting an Access level for a User or Organization:
- Client Users, by default, receive a Company access setting. This should be left as is.
- Admin Users may be set to either Company or Viewable Access. Company access is usually sufficient.
- Admin Users with Roles comprising the ability to manage Users and Organizations will have the necessary powers to view all Organizations as well as Company-access Users outside their own Organization.