At the top of the Products page you will find a search function as well as the Actions and Add Filter buttons. Add Filter allows you to apply specified filters so you can easily narrow down your search results. You can also directly search for a title through the search bar which is activated by clicking on the magnifying glass icon next to the Add Filter button. Actions allow you to delete, recommend, restore, and otherwise manage Products.
How to use Filters
Applying Filters to search for Products allows a precise Product list to be displayed. The following Filters can be applied by clicking Products > Add Filter, then selecting as many of the following as you’d like:
- Type refers to whether the product is a Format, Program, Series, Season or Episode.
- Access refers to the Access level of the product.
- Language allows you to select particular language versions.
- Updated at narrows down the time that Products were last updated.
- Year of Production allows you to filter by what year the Product was produced.
- Include Deleted allows you to include Products which have been removed.