Selecting featured content
Your public site (visible to any visitors without logging in) can usually be filled with a choice of featured content. To achieve this, a number of System Selections exist which carry the special access level Public. These can be accessed via Content > Selections > System Selections and filled and edited just like other Selections.
- Featured Content: the main slideshow on the public site.
- Program highlights: the three smaller programs highlighted below the slideshow.
Adding Category images
By default, Categories are visually represented by a rotation of images taken from content assigned to that Category.
Optionally, you can upload a dedicated static preview image to override this behavior. To do so, go to Content > Categories and click the pencil icon next to a Category.This will only have any effect on your buyer platform if it includes an image-based Category navigation, such as on a branded site.
Designating content as “HD” or “4K”
A “HD” or “4K” icon can be made to display next to a catalog entry’s title in order to designate it as a high-resolution production. In order to display this icon, the catalog entry needs to contain a Material entry with the required resolution. This can be a “dummy” Material entry with no actual file attached. Please take these steps:
- Open the catalog entry to which the “HD” or “4K” icon should be attached.
- Set up a Material entry with the following properties:
- Format type: File
- Display horizontal and vertical resolution:
- To display the “HD” icon: 1920 x 1080
- To display the “4K” icon: 3840 x 2160 or 4096 x 2160
- All other mandatory fields in the Material entry can be filled with dummy values.
- Save the Material entry; if the expected icon should not immediately appear in the Content > Catalog list view, please perform a short edit (e.g. insert a space into the Accounting reference) on the catalog entry itself.